• Specialist in shoulder and elbow joint surgery, orthopedics, trauma surgery, and sports medicine.
• Deputy Medical Director, ATOS Heidelberg Hospital.
- Implant and replace prostheses.
- Reconstruction of the rotator cuff using arthroscopy.
- Transfer of muscles, and review of rebuilding the rotated cuff in a wrong way.
- Arthroscopy and open operations (including bone mass) when the shoulder is unstable.
- Late complications of fractures of the humerus.
- Acute and chronic separation of the shoulder joint.
- Calcined shoulder, shoulder stiffness.
- Early shoulder and elbow arthritis, cartilage regeneration.
- Arthroscopic elbow removal using arthroscopy.
- Movement restrictions in the elbow after fractures or previous operations.
- Chronic elbow instability.
- Epicondylitis process.
- Elbow nerve constrictions.