The University Hospital Frankfurt was founded in 1914 and the hospital contains 32 clinics and centers. The hospital supervises 20 research centers, and the number of employees is estimated at four thousand people in various fields. The hospital covers an area of 4,531 square meters and contains 1,286 beds. A number of qualified and well-known medical professionals work in this hospital in Germany, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Professor Koch Department of Retinal Surgery.
- Professor Conan Department of Ophthalmology.
- Professor Jaegar, a specialist in kidney disease.
- Professor Bionja, a diabetes specialist.
- Professor Soizmann, internist.
- Professor Mui Rar Orthopedic and Muscle Surgery.
- Prof. Rushman Spine Surgery.