Consultant of orthopedics and fractures.
Specializes in foot and ankle surgeries and Achilles tendon surgeries
Specialized in laparoscopic and knee prostheses
A faculty member at the Faculty of Medicine in Hanover
Medical director of the ATOS Heidelberg hospital
Knee joint surgeries:
- Knee arthroscope.
- Treating cartilage damage by the matrix.
- Correct leg axis using Tomofix chip.
- Industrial joint surgery (half joint, whole joint).
- Complex joints installation (changing knee joint joints).
Ankle and Achilles tendon surgery::
- The endoscope
- Treating cartilage damage by the matrix
- Industrial joint
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Endoscopic Achilles tendon repair
- Endoscopic ankle ligaments repair
- Repairs, crooked feet and thumbs