• Traumatologist, trauma specialist, shoulder and elbow joint wear changes, orthopedics and trauma surgery, rheumatism, special orthopedics, natural medicine, manual medicine, and sports medicine
In those days no one would have imagined, how shoulder pain today can be diagnosed completely differently, and most importantly, how arthroscopic interventions can be performed accurately using modern tools, and how shoulder joint replacement will prove to be an effective measure as a standard procedure that can restore to people their motor abilities And the joy of life.
This is why Professor Love has become one of the most experienced surgeons in shoulder and elbow surgery
- A different diagnosis of shoulder pain and functional disorders.
- Shockwave therapy with shoulder tendin calcifications.
- Suture the rotator cuff with arthroscopy after a shoulder injury.
- Planting shoulder prostheses with arthritis and some exposure to injuries.
- Fracture treatment after a shoulder joint injury.
- Open fixation and arthroscopic fixation procedures after shoulder dislocation.