• Consultant in orthopedics and fractures.
• Specializes in pediatric orthopedics.
• Specializes in foot and ankle surgeries for children and adults.
The surgeries performed by:
Foot, ankle and Achilles tendon surgery:
- Foot and ankle injuries.
- Achilles tendon and Haglund repair.
- Repairing ankle ligaments.
- Fix the warp of the foot and the oblique thumb.
- Complex foot surgeries.
Orthopedic surgeries for children and adolescents:
- Repair of hip joint deformities
- Thigh joint diseases
- Correct leg axis
- Abnormalities in the lower limb
- Complex foot surgeries
- Fixing the birth defects of both the upper and lower extremities
- To fix deformities of the feet
- Various bone corrections
- Corrected leg length discrepancy
- Repairing tissue deformities