Orthopedic and trauma surgery specialist
The Orthopedics and Trauma Center of the Orthopedic Center offers surgical treatment of the hip, knee and ankle joints, as well as tendon and muscle injuries. Professor Schmidt takes care of all questions related to sports bone problems and sports trauma problems, such as assessing physical fitness, especially after injuries to the entire muscular system, or after joint replacement.
In general, all problems related to sports bones are addressed, even for children and teenagers in the clinic. Of course, most of the patients come from the competitive and recreational sports sector.
Surgical services package:
- Hip joint: arthroscopy (without joint replacement)
- Knee joint: all interventions, including joint replacement (i.e. meniscus surgery and cartilage surgery (all common procedures), cruciate ligament replacement (anterior and posterior), patella problems, deformities of the anus and anorectus, i.e. corrective bone cutting, and partial replacement (medial sliding prosthesis) And lateral), and partial knee joint replacement)
- Ankle: treatment of cartilage and ligament injuries with arthroscopy, treatment of arthritis (without joint replacement), tendon and muscle injuries (quadriceps tendon, patella tendon, Achilles tendon, muscle ruptures)
Conservative services package:
- All questions related to sports bone problems and sports trauma problems, i.e. assessing physical fitness initially, especially after injuries to the entire muscular system
- Sports bone problems in children and adolescents
- Sports bone problems and questions after joint replacement
- Advising highly competitive sports practitioners, and competitive and recreational mathematics practitioners